Legal Services Provided by HLG
Arts, Entertainment & Media Law
Protecting intellectual property is a cornerstone of HLG.
- Copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts for the production and distribution of creative works
- Legal advice and action on defamation, right of publicity, privacy, and other issues faced by artists and creators.
Small Business Legal Issues
- Drafting & reviewing contracts
- Discuss & manage business formation and governance
- Hiring, firing, and benefit concerns
- Negotiating and litigating disputes
Personal Law & Other Legal Matters
While we don’t take on just any matter at HLG – we don’t always stay in our lane. Creative Arts Professionals often need legal assistance on other matters:
- Criminal and civil proceedings
- Legal rights and obligations
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents such as leases or sales agreements
- Negotiating and settling disputes
- Proving legal representation in family law matters
- Providing legal representation in estate planning matters
I’ve had the honor of working with Attorney Harrison in multiple capacities, and he has been instrumental to my media and public speaking career. I depend on Matthew for his guidance and he is always professional, well-researched, motivating, and creative. He’s extremely talented and accomplished and an asset to anyone he works with.